Queensland’s borders have finally reopened. If a coastal break is all you need to take the edge off lockdown, book a much-needed escape here on the beautiful Gold Coast!
As long as you haven’t been in a COVID hotspot in the last 14 days, you can cross the QLD border for travel, holiday and recreational purposes for the first time since March. And if you’ve had sun, sand and sea in the back of your mind, what better way to take advantage of this than with a beachfront holiday on breathtaking Main Beach Gold Coast?
Here at Deville Main Beach, we offer a full range of luxury holiday apartments next to the beach - 1-3 bedrooms; budget, standard and superior renovated; fully self-contained and topped off with the best beach and ocean views from large east-facing private balconies.
We also have superb onsite facilities, and these include a heated outdoor pool, spa and sauna, full-size tennis court and more, such as unlimited FREE WiFi.
Ready to relax and explore? Simply book directly with us to save.
Travel Information and Latest Gold Coast Updates
The eased Stage 3 restrictions means most things are back to normal! Whether you’re looking to kick back on the beach, dine or visit the region’s top attractions, rest assured your Gold Coast holiday will be full with plenty to enjoy and look back on.
Take note, however, that if you’re travelling from outside Queensland you’ll need to apply online for a QLD Border Declaration Pass (to be shown with your ID when crossing the border).
With that said, here’s a list of everything that’s back on for you to enjoy here on the Gold Coast:
- beaches, parks (including playgrounds) and other natural attractions are open to the public for all recreational activity
- Gold Coast restaurants, cafés, pubs, surf clubs etc. have reopened for dine-in (some require reservations - majority following the 1 person per 4-square-metre rule allowing up to 50 dine-in customers at a time)
- non-essential lifestyle shopping back on - shop fashion, souvenirs, gifts and more at the region’s top shopping destinations (distancing precautions in place)
- beauty salons, spas, massage parlours and gyms are open and closely following government-recommended hygiene guidelines
- Gold Coast attractions, casinos and places of worship open to the public operating under safe visitor capacity limits
De Ville Main Beach - Beachfront Gold Coast Apartments
Be sure you’ll find your perfect escape with us - we offer 1, 2 and 3 bedroom fully self-contained Main Beach accommodation, right on the beach and available in budget, standard and superior options to suit any holiday budget.
Just a few of the exciting perks of our apartments include FREE WiFi and Foxtel, stylishly furnished living areas, full kitchen facilities, direct beach access and large private balconies with panoramic ocean views - what more could you want after lockdown?
We offer the cheapest rates on all direct bookings, and are continuing to maintain high standards of hygiene and sanitation to keep you safe and happy - book now with complete confidence!
To find more information and view our cheap direct rates, simply head to De Ville Main Beach Accommodation.