Terms & Conditions
At the time of booking your Credit Card will be charged a deposit by eTourism Holidays
No deposit is taken by Deville Apartments at the time of booking. Full payment will be taken 7 days prior to arrival, Deville Apartments will charge the payment from your credit card.
Guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival.
Guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival.
If the guest doesn't show up, they will be charged the total price.
A bond of $200 is taken on arrival.
Cancellation policy for Christmas bookings only
Dates are from 21st December 2020 till 16th January 2021. One night deposit at the time of booking. Cancel 14 days prior to arrival date, 100% charge Description: Any cancellation received within 14 days prior to arrival date will incur the full period charge. Failure to arrive at your hotel or property will be treated as a No-Show and no refund will be given (Property policy)
Visa and Mastercard.
SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS
Seasonal special rates and promotions are subject to new reservations only and cannot be transferred to any existing reservations.
We will at all times endeavor to ensure that the apartment initially booked will be available. However, as these apartments are individually owned there are circumstances when owners will request their apartments which will result in the booking being moved to a similar apartment.
In the unlikely event that an owner sells the Apartment or makes a decision to withdraw the Apartment from the holiday pool for any period of time, Holyville Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel any bookings which this may affect if no other apartments are available.
**Please note: We are not able to accommodate school leavers during the annual "Schoolies" Festival. For this reason, we reserve the right to reject bookings from school leavers.
If you still choose to book your accommodation and it turns out that you are a school leaver, your booking will be cancelled and no refund will be given.
Once the apartment is occupied:
There is no refund of tariff in full or part for the booked period. Care should be taken that the apartment is to your satisfaction on arrival as it is not possible to move you to a different apartment without extra cost once the apartment has been occupied.
RELEVANT INFORMATION & RULES FOR DEVILLE APARTMENTS
1. Check in Time is 2 pm on the day of arrival unless prior arrangements for an early check in are made. Where possible this will be provided on request. Please contact reception at least 24 hours prior to arrival if the Expected Time of Arrival is outside normal office hours (8:00am to 5:00pm Mon-Fri, 9.30am to 12pm on Sat) to ensure your key can be picked up.
*Bookings made within 48 hours of arrival must check in within office hours.
2. Check out time is 10am on the day of departure. We will gladly store your bags between check out and departure (office hours only).
3. One parking space is available to each unit on arrival.
4. Guest common area and heated plunge pool provided.
5. Nominated guests only. Only persons that are registered and named on the guest list are to be accommodated in the apartment. The office staff must know all guests. This is important information that will be required in the event of an emergency. Additional fees and maximum numbers of guests per apartment apply. Invited non-registered guests are required to leave the premises by 12 mid night.
6. Under 18 year old guests. An adult must accompany persons under the age of 18 years of age unless prior arrangements are made with the management and a Guardian Consent form has been completed. The Managers of DeVille Apartments reserve the right to refuse accommodation to unaccompanied persons under 18 years of age.
7. Complimentary "guest starter pack" is supplied for your convenience on arrival. (viz. coffee, tea, sugar, milk, dish washing wipe, dish washing and laundry powder sachets, bath soap & 1 roll of toilet paper). Extra items are for sale at the office if required.
8. Linen. As part of the tariff the apartments are supplied with the following linen. Bed linen (one queen bed in studios and 1 bedroom apartments and one queen and two singles in two bedroom apartments), 1 bath mat & hand towel/s, 1 bath towel and 1 face washer per nominal persons in the apartment. A limited number of beach towels are available for hire.
9. Mid services. Stays of 8 days or more will be offered a mid stay service (clean) and linen change each week there after.
10. Direct dial telephones and modem connections are provided in all apartments (with one exception, please let us know at booking if you require these facilities). Outside callers can direct dial the apartments on (07) 5591 6322 and follow the prompts. (eg. Apartment 21, ext 221). Calls charges are metered and STD charges apply where applicable.
11. No smoking in the apartments. We respect your right to smoke but respectfully request you do so on the balconies and not in the apartments or hallways. Cleaning costs to remove the smell of smoke and/or repair any damage caused by smoking will incur a charge to the guest.
12. Keys. Two sets of keys are available. Loss of keys will result in a charge of $100 per set to cover the cost of replacement.
13. Noise and unruly behaviour. There is a 10pm noise curfew after which we require noise to be kept to a minimum for the enjoyment of all guests in the complex. Unruly and/or destructive behaviour will not be tolerated and the tenancy will be terminated immediately with no refund. Illicit activities are strictly forbidden on these premises. Any such activities will be reported to the police, eviction will be immediate with no refund.
14. Parties are not allowed on the premises.
15. Sorry, no pets allowed.
16. Garage. The complex includes a basement car park. Maximum height is 2m. Security is not guaranteed, but it does have a locked roller door. DeVille Apartments takes no responsibility for damage or theft or your vehicle or possessions in your vehicle.
17. Damage and losses from apartments. The management reserves the right to charge quests for any damage, breakages or loss of property including the apartment keys.
**Terms and conditions subject to change at any time without prior notice.