Terms & Conditions
DEPOSIT & FINAL PAYMENT
At the time of booking your Credit Card will be charged a deposit by eTourism Holidays and a further $200 will be charged by De Ville Apartments, except during high season where a $500 deposit is required at the time of booking.
This is the total deposit required to be paid today to confirm the booking.
This total deposit is included in the total room price and does not include any additional charges or fees.
If for any reason either of these amounts cannot be taken within 5 working days, the reservation is subject to termination.
A reservation is only confirmed once both deposits have been taken and confirmed with a receipt from De Ville Apartments.
The remaining balance is to be settled upon arrival at De Ville Apartments.
Visa and Mastercard.
SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS
Seasonal special rates and promotions are subject to new reservations only and cannot be transferred to any existing reservations.
We will at all times endeavour to ensure that the apartment initially booked will be available. However, as these apartments are individually owned there are circumstances when owners will request their apartments which will result in the booking being moved to a similar apartment.
In the unlikely event that an owner sells the Apartment or makes a decision to withdraw the Apartment from the holiday pool for any period of time, Management reserves the right to cancel any bookings which this may affect if no other apartments are available.
**Please note: We are not able to accommodate school leavers during the annual "Schoolies" Festival. For this reason, we reserve the right to reject bookings from school leavers.
If you still choose to book your accommodation and it turns out that you are a school leaver, your booking will be cancelled and no refund will be given.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
*, however, the below applies to all monies taken by the property.
Payments made by all other credit cards: In the event of a refund, cancellation fee of .75% of the payment charge will be incurred.
Cancellation with greater than 30 days notice prior to the date of arrival:
- $200 will be refunded less a $55 administration fee.
Cancellation with less than 30 days notice:
- A $55 administration fee plus 2 nights accommodation will be charged.
Failure to cancel the reservation and no check in on the date of arrival:
- Full tariff will be charged as the apartment is being held on your behalf.
Once the apartment is occupied:
- There is no refund of tariff in full or part for the booked period. Care should be taken that the apartment is to your satisfaction on arrival as it is not possible to move you to a different apartment without extra cost once the apartment has been occupied.
RELEVANT INFORMATION & RULES FOR DEVILLE APARTMENTS
1. Check in Time is 2 pm on the day of arrival unless prior arrangements for an early check in are made. Where possible this will be provided on request. Please contact reception at least 24 hours prior to arrival if the Expected Time of Arrival is outside normal office hours (8:00am to 5:00pm Mon-Fri, 9.30am to 12pm on Sat) to ensure your key can be picked up.
2. Check out time is 10am on the day of departure. We will gladly store your bags between check out and departure (office hours only).
3. One parking space is available to each unit on arrival.
4. Guest common area and heated swimming pool provided.
5. Nominated guests only. Only persons that are registered and named on the guest list are to be accommodated in the apartment. The office staff must know all guests. This is important information that will be required in the event of an emergency. Additional fees and maximum numbers of guests per apartment apply. Invited non-registered guests are required to leave the premises by 12 mid night.
6. Under 18 year old guests. An adult must accompany persons under the age of 18 years of age unless prior arrangements are made with the management and a Guardian Consent form has been completed. The Managers of DeVille Apartments reserve the right to refuse accommodation to unaccompanied persons under 18 years of age.
7. Complimentary "guest starter pack" is supplied for your convenience on arrival. (coffee, tea, sugar, milk, dish washing wipe, dish washing and laundry powder sachets, bath soap & 1 roll of toilet paper). Extra items are for sale at the office if required.
8. Linen. As part of the tariff the apartments are supplied with the following linen. Bed linen (one queen bed in studios and 1 bedroom apartments and one queen and two singles in two bedroom apartments), 1 bath mat & hand towel/s, 1 bath towel and 1 face washer per nominal persons in the apartment. A limited number of beach towels are available for hire.
9. Mid services. Stays of 8 days or more will be offered a mid stay service (clean) and linen change each week there after.
10. Direct dial telephones and modem connections are provided in all apartments (with one exception, please let us know at booking if you require these facilities). Outside callers can direct dial the apartments on (07) 5591 6322 and follow the prompts. (eg. Apartment 21, ext 221). Calls charges are metered and STD charges apply where applicable.
11. Strictly NO smoking in the apartments. We respect your right to smoke but respectfully request you do so on the balconies and not in the apartments or hallways. It is your responsibility to ensure all windows and doors are closed to ensure no smoke or smell is allowed into the apartment. Cleaning costs to remove the smell of smoke and/or repair any damage caused by smoking will incur a charge to the guest.
12. Keys. Two sets of keys are available. Loss of keys will result in a charge of $100 per set to cover the cost of replacement.
13. Noise and unruly behaviour. There is a 10pm noise curfew after which we require noise to be kept to a minimum for the enjoyment of all guests in the complex. Unruly and/or destructive behaviour will not be tolerated and the tenancy will be terminated immediately with no refund. Illicit activities are strictly forbidden on these premises. Any such activities will be reported to the police, eviction will be immediate with no refund.
14. Parties are not allowed on the premises.
15. Sorry, no pets allowed.
16. Garage. The complex includes a basement car park. Maximum height is 1.95m. Security is not guaranteed, but it does have a locked roller door. DeVille Apartments takes no responsibility for damage or theft or your vehicle or possessions in your vehicle.
17. Damage and losses from apartments. The management reserves the right to charge quests for any damage, breakages or loss of property including the apartment keys.
**Terms and conditions subject to change at any time without prior notice.